We rested our award-winning Tequila Plata with cooked Tequilana Weber Agave Azul for 10 days to create our Limitada. Floral aromas of citrus and dusted pineapple combine with subtle mineral notes from our tahona. A peppery warmth of baking spices and burnt caramel along with notes of cooked agave, apple, honey, and peach flavors. Only 1,000 bottles produced.
100% AGAVE • 40% Alc. Vol. (80 PROOF) • 750ml • NOM 1604
- 100% Tahona Crushed Tequila
- Horno Steam Cooked for 48 hours
- Open Air Fermentation in Pine Pipones
- Local Well & Spring Water with Native Yeasts
- Copper Still Distillation
- Rested 10 Days with Coooked Blue Weber Agave
- Additive Free
Inspired by a core philosophy of 'Profit with Purpose,' and sustainability, KOKORO Spirits is a California Benefit Corporation and a member of 1% for the Planet. A percentage of our proceeds are also allocated to the California Academy of Sciences, USBG Helen David Relief Fund, Casa Hogar Alegria, and the Mike Rowe Works Foundation.